Published March 2023
Your opportunity to make thousands of new business contacts with minimal risk!
“Business Registers are my indispenable source of information on all UK Companies. They are my main source of business leads since they give accurate information in a simple and user friendly layout”
Suzy York, Publications UK Ltd
If you want to find new customers easily and gather instant facts about local businesses without the fuss of lengthy research, then choose a D&B Business Register.
Available as either a physical book or as PDF files
D&B Business Registers are available in 35 easy-to-use regional directories each listing approximately 15,000 businesses. The entire series provides intelligence on a total of nearly 520,000 business locations across the whole of the UK.
Business locations are included for entry on the basis that they have:
- 7+ employees;
- or turnover in excess of £350,000.
Types of business locations listed include:
- Commercial and manufacturing company premises;
- Public and social sector services;
- Shops & retail outlets;
- Pubs, restaurants & entertainment outlets;
- Schools & education facilities and many more.
In addition to available name, address and telephone details for business locations, D&B Business Registers also list:
- Fax numbers;
- Head office and branch information;
- Names of directors, partners or proprietors;
- Industry sector;
- Turnover, profit and loss;
- Number of employees;
- Net worth;
- Standard Industrial Classification Code and description;
- Company registration number.
Each D&B Business Register lists all businesses alphabetically by county and town (except for the 3 London volumes, which list businesses by post code). Entries are further cross-referenced by industry so that you can easily locate sales prospects by line of business.
Minimal Risk with D&B Business Registers!
Records in D&B Business Registers are assigned the unique D&B ‘risk indicator’. The D&B ‘risk indicator’ scores each business from 1-4 with 1=minimal risk and 4=significant risk.
As a leading worldwide business information company specialising in the supply of business information for risk management services, D&B are confident that the D&B ‘risk indicator’ can be predictive of business success or failure.
Without the intelligence a D&B Business Register brings, do you think you could accurately access the risk of doing business with each new customer or business partner you approach?
Who can benefit from D&B Business Registers:
- If you are selling in the field or run your own field sales team – the UK and Ireland have been divided into 35 handy directories so you can easily identify the D&B Business Register which covers your county or region. This means you target your efforts effectively without paying for irrelevant business information in areas of the country you never sell to!
- If you work in telesales – D&B Business Registers offer the opportunity to refresh your prospects lists. Selling into a particular industry? Then simply look up your relevant business sector to gain instant access to a wealth of potential new customers;
- If you need to evaluate the credit risk of existing or potential customers.
6 Great Reasons to order your D&B Business Registers today:
- Target the businesses you need and gain instant access to them first time!
- Prospect sales leads, quickly and cheaply;
- Qualify leads effectively without the need for expensive market research;
- Build market knowledge by county or region;
- Perform competitor analysis – see where your competitors are based and what they are doing!
- Use the D&B ‘risk indicator’ to assess business risk for any region of the UK or Ireland in which you are interested.
This publication is available to purchase as a complete set of 35 volumes & in an electronic format, please contact us for more information & pricing.