Published June 2020
Asia’s 10,000 Largest Companies 2020
Asia’s 10,000 Largest Companies is the ideal solution for anyone who wants up-to-date financial and contact information on Asia’s most important companies in the following countries: Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and China.
You will find a list of the 500 most profitable companies – and the 500 biggest money losers. There is an extensive Trade Index based on International Standard Business Codes – details of which are also included and an Alphabetical Index providing full contact details.
Also included are lists of the top companies in the following industry sectors: Banks; Mining, Agriculture & Construction; Manufacturing; Food & Tobacco; Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals; Wholesaling; Retailing; Transportation & Oil; Publishing; Communications; Hotels & Restaurants; Business & Personal Services; Insurance; Utilities.
Individual information for each company comprises:
- Rank based on most recent reported results
- Industry sector
- Sales and % change in sales
- Profits as % of sales, assets and equity capital
- Number of employees and sales per employee
- Year established
- Name of Chairman or next most senior executive
- Full company contact details including web sites and email information as available
This publication is also available to purchase in an electronic format, please contact us for more information & pricing.