Published June 2020
ELC International are pleased to announce the publication of the 43rd edition of Europe’s 15,000 Largest Companies (the Black Book)
The Directory offers excellent value for money and is an essential reference source for corporate research departments, or academic, business and public libraries.The Directory lists the 500 most profitable companies, the 500 largest ranked on employee numbers and the 500 largest ranked on sales. The publication is completed by an extensive trade index as well as an alphabetical index with full contact details for each company.Lists are also provided of the top companies in the following industry sectors: Banking; Mining, Agriculture & Construction; Manufacturing; Food & Tobacco; Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals; Wholesaling; Retailing; Transportation & Oil; Publishing; Communications; Hotels & Restaurants; Business & Personal Services; Insurance; Energy & Utilities.
- Rank based on most recent reported results
- Industry sector
- Sales and % change in sales
- Profits as % of sales, assets and equity capital
- Number of employees and sales per employee
- Year established
- Name of Chairman or next most senior executive
- Full company contact details including web sites and email information as available
- Web site and email addresses included as available (over 95% with web addresses and over 90% with email addresses)
This publication is also available to purchase in an electronic format, please contact us for more information & pricing.